Monday, January 21, 2008

Narrowing the Possibilities

Well Feb 5 is just around the corner and I'm getting closer to deciding who to vote for.

Looks like it'll be Romney, not that I'm real enthusiastic about him.

Huckabee talks a great line of Republican ideals, but upon inspection his deeds have been mostly liberal Democrat. I'm also getting very turned off by his comments on religion and the constitution. Scary stuff.

McCain is a Republican in name only. Outside of the Iraq war, he has been a liberal Democrat. I like and admire him, but I can't see myself voting for him.

I do like Giuliani, the more so since NY liberals hate him. I could vote for him, but I doubt he'll still be running by then. If he is, I'll have to think about it.

Everyone seems to beleive that Ron Paul is a nutcase, which may mean he's the best of the bunch. I'll have to look deeper into why so many think so little of him.

So, if Giuliani doesn't run, and if I don't suddenly find merit in Paul, that pretty much leaves Romney. Oh well.

No comments: