Sunday, June 21, 2009

FINALLY!

Well, I'd pretty much lost hope that this would ever happen. But, glory be, it has!

Someone other than Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the like has poked some fun at The One.
Hell, not even Jon Stewart is willing to speak truth to The One's power, what chance has anyone else got? Especially when folks like Stewart will attack you for your blasphemy.

Thank God (or Allah, or Buddha, or Ereshkigal or any supreme being(s) you may or may not worship or be familiar with, may or may not believe in, may or may not be offended by. I apologize for mentioning the supreme being worshiped by those known to be the most evil creatures that ever walked the earth, who call themselves Christians, said being generally known as "God" I only included the name here in an admittedly misdirected but sincere attempt to be fair and balanced and because I am a direct descendant of these foul Christian animals and cannot control my depravity) the good folks at JibJab have decided to take a chance on being shut down by releasing this video:

He's Barak Obama

I wonder if Stewart will attack JibJab? I wonder if Congress will attempt to pass a "fairness in comedy" act?

Wouldn't surprise me. But enjoy this in the meantime!

No comments: