Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time + Murtha = Lynch Mob

So tell me oh great yellow journalists and rabid fat boy, what do you think of the fact that the charges have been dropped against all but 3 of the Haditha Marines you tried to destroy? And the fact that those 3 no longer face murder charges?

Lying sacks of crap, circa 2006

Ticked off are you? Well, sorry that the truth has almost won out. Maybe if you hadn't believed the stories of known insurgents, and tried to ruin American soldiers with that crap, you might have done better.

You sure y'all are still Americans? U.S. type Americans I mean? Maybe on paper, but that's all.

If only I was rich. Oh yeah, I'd be talking to the freed Marines right now, along with a phalanx of sharp lawyers. Getting ready, investigating, collecting, putting it all together. Keeping an eye on the trial of the remaining political prisoner Marines. Talking to them and / or their families as much as possible.

When all my ducks are in a row, I'd launch one mutha of a lawsuit against Time and Murtha. I'd run one monster ad campaign against them too and ask all Americans to stand up against this kind of filth(well,it couldn't really be a monster, as no media organization outside Fox and Newsmax would run it). Heck, I'd even go after the damn Pentagon for going along with it. Political bastards.

This kind of thing drives me nuts.

The election campaigns are still fun though.

No comments: