Tuesday, April 29, 2008

God's Own Beer!

I have found the greatest brewed beverage ever. It has upset the previous leader, Hobgoblin. No small task that, let me tell you.

Behold the web site of the new reigning champion:

Peak Organic Beer, my favorite being the Nut Brown Ale.

This new to me super brew has something for everyone:

If you're a regular guy who enjoys a tasty cold one now and then, well buddy this stuff is great!
If you're a beer snob, well what could be snobbier than organic?
If you're a granola crunchin' tree hugger, then see the previous sentence.
UPDATE: If you're on a diet, this beer is only about 20 calories higher than light.

I swear, making this stuff from organic ingredients really does have an effect.

If you live in the Danbury CT area, you owe it to yourself to wiggle, waddle, or stumble your buns down to Fairgrounds Wine & Spirits and try some.

No comments: