Thursday, November 6, 2008

Caught Myself

On a quick, unrelated note, I did NOT expect the stock market to keep falling after the election. I guess folks are bailing out before the tax hikes?

I read this article, and decided to make a half joking post that this must be one of the ways the Obamessiah (I think I might just call him The One from now on,less typing) plans on reducing govt spending

unpaid campaign workers

Easy huh? Just don't pay your workers! And you thought CEO's were bad!

But then I thought, "hey, Hillary did the same crap, and even worse." That got me to thinking that perhaps this was a pretty typical Democrat thing. Wouldn't surprise me.
I Googled around and found this

Deadbeat Democrats

Yep, looks to be natural behavior for those wonderful folks who care so much about the poor and the working men and women of this racist, exploitative country of ours.

But I happened to catch this Snopes page too and found that owing a bunch of money for long after an election is perfectly normal

Joe Biden's Debts

So, good thing I didn't go on about deadbeat Dems.

I did Google search for Republican deadbeats, cuz I noticed that most of the Snopes article was Democrat, but I found little. I didn't try real hard, as it was an afterthought and I'm leaving in a minute. I'll bet there will be lotsa deadbeat Republicans after this election though!

No comments: