Monday, October 1, 2012

Book: Luna Last of the Pagan Goddesses

The book is by Beau Allen Pacheco.

I haven't read this book yet, but I've read some non fiction stuff by the writer, and he's good. This is, in fact, his first shot at fiction.

Basically, Luna is a Roman goddess who reunites lost loves and she winds up in the 21st century, continuing her work. But, well, she's violent. Really violent. So don't get in her way.

There's not a lot more I can say about Beau or the book that isn't better written on the book's website.

So here's the link:

Luna Website

By the way, I'm not getting any kickback for this. I just like the guy and expect this to be a kick ass book.
However, I myself came across it from a Google ad, and you'll notice there's Google ads to the left. It's entirely possible that you'll see an ad for this book there. No need to click it, as it will take you to the same place as my link.

I have already emailed him asking to make an audio version, in addition to the paperback and Kindle now available.

No comments: